Monday, August 17, 2009

ACRL Member of the Week: Me!

The ACRL (Association of College & Research Libraries) orientation for new members was one of the most useful events at ALA. It's where I met Mary Jane Petrowski, ACRL's Associate Director, who invited me to submit a profile for their Member of the Week feature. So here I am!

Filling out the profile was nerve-wracking. I'm still establishing the content of my professional identity - I didn't feel ready to sum it up in a snappy package for the whole profession! But I'm happy with the result, and Mary Jane's enthusiasm was really encouraging.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Libri & Libertas: Books & Freedom in a Web 2.0 World by Laura H. Wimberley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike 3.0 United States License.